Monday, May 12, 2008

Fabulous Fam's First!

Okay, so we finally decided to join the rest of the world and start a blog! I decided to start after having so much fun reading other people's blogs and feeling like I know them so much better! Of course, I'm pretty much an open book so I don't know if anyone will learn anything new about us, but it should be fun anyway! Between the 7 of us, we should be able to think of some fun things to share. What's going through my mind today is how glad I am to be a Mom. I guess that might have something to do with yesterday being Mother's Day!. Our kids are so DANG cute! Austin started saying "Peas! (Please!) when he wants something. It only took once or twice for him to figure out that he gets pretty much anything he wants when he looks at me with those big, blue eyes, smiles his big, cheesy grin and says, "PEAS!!" I can't resist! I'm starting to understand why parents have a tendency to spoil their youngest child. I am so sentimental about everything he does since I know he is our last child. Every one of our kids is such a unique, fun person! Anyway, I'm so glad to be a Mom and I'm especially grateful for Lanny and what an amazing daddy and husband he is. I loved him so much when we first met and got married, but each life experience that we go through together deepens my love for him. I love him most when I see him with the kids! They are such lucky kids! Wow, this entry got a little cheesy (Pass the crackers!) More later!!

No comments: